Okay friends and family - I now have no excuse other than exhaustion, and that one is getting old. I am now in possession of a very nice Canon Rebel Xti digital camera and a great lens, and I have no good reason not to share the pictures I am taking with you all! So here is my attempt at a blog. I hope over the coming months to expand this not only to cover the lives of our family members, but also to showcase my hopefully developing photography skills. I hope you are able to sit back and enjoy the updates!
Here's my latest cake creation for a good friend's birthday party. I know it looks a bit like a walrus, but it is a Mississippi State bulldog! Give me a break already, it is hard to carve a dog out of a cake. Geeez!!
No comments:
Post a Comment