Friday, March 2, 2007

Ashlen


Trouble with a capital "T"! Ashlen is in charge in this house, whether we want to admit it or not. She directs her brother's actions and is always in the middle of the adventures. She is into Willy Wonka right now (having moved on from Nanny McPhee and previously Wizard of Oz). We are at the stage where she wants to watch the same movie five times a day. She is quite the comedian and knows how to work the eyes to get what she wants. Very much like her mother, she is comfortable outdoors in bare feet with shorts and a t-shirt (thank God). Mom is still trying to figure out how to get a bow to stay in her hair, and the earrings we keep buying keep going missing. I expect great things from this one.

2 comments:

Edie Guess said...

She is so stinkin adorable! I can't believe though that this is the first I have seen of her!

Bobbingforair said...

I can't believe you haven't seen her either! Your parents and sister have seen her in person, what's wrong with you???